1.学生咨询关于一篇论文的source的问题。一种鱼类动物的灭绝可能是人类形成的，由于池塘dry up，所以没有当地繁殖，可是文中又说到说是deforestation 形成了该动物的灭绝。觉得有些不精确。教授说到这并不矛盾，并介绍了transpiration的概念，阐明是远处的热带雨林的削减会影响当地的降雨，形成池塘dry up。
3.地理学系一位男生去图书馆预订T恤，为的是参与科学聚会。这个T恤的创意来自于物理学系的同学。这位地理学系男生自己很有主意。他规划的T恤正面是八大行星的相片，下面写上它们的姓名。然后，图书管理员阿姨问，为什么没有冥王星(Pluto)，学生说，Pluto现已不是Major planet，而是Minor planet。学生说T恤的反面规划也很简单，先在上面写一句话：all are welcome in the astronomy department，并且有必要小写(major)，然后来一张Pluto的图。
1. Why does the woman go to see the professor?
A. To ask his opinion regarding a debate about the origins of the Berber people
B. To get feedback on a paper that she recently submitted
C. To propose an alternative topic for a pap美返网er she is working on
D. To clarify a point that the professor made in class
2. According to the woman, what error did she make in writing her original paper?
A. She did not follow the advice of the professor's graduate assistant.
B. She forgot to include information about the ancient Romans and Egyptians in the paper.
C. She began writing the paper before completing all the necessary research.
D. She did not provide citations for all the sources she used to write the paper.
3. How does the professor respond when the woman tells him that she wrote a new proposal?
A. He suggests that the woman's original proposal was stronger than the new proposal.
B. He indicates that he could have helped the woman find suitable material for her original proposal.
C. He expresses disappointment that he did not have an opportunity to suggest a new topic for the woman.
D. He suggests possible sources of information about the woman's new topic.超级植物兼顾
4. What topic is covered in the woman's new proposal?
A. The difference between civilizations that have writing and those that do not
B. The ways in which international organizations interact with contemporary African governments
C. The role of education in premodern Berber societies
D. The ways in which children in some modern-day nomadic communities are educated
5. What is the professor's opinion of the woman's new topic?
A. It is preferable to her original topic.
B. It meets the assignment's requirements.
C. It is too broad to be covered adequately.
D. It is not relevant to current events.
Narrator: Listen to a conversation between a student and her anthropology professor.
Student: You know the topic I submitted for my research proposal, the historical origins of the Berber people of North Africa? Well, I started writing and it just wasn’t working for me. I’m pretty much going nowhere with the research.
Professor: I’m sorry to hear that. It was such an original choice. What happened?
Student: Well, I found plenty of information about Berber’s society in present day North Africa. But even though the evidence points to Berber civilization probably dating back five thousand years, there’s no real scholarly consensus about their ancestry.
Professor: That’s true. We don’t have a consensus. Feelings about their origins range from parts of Europe to the Middle East. Part of the problem is that the Berber language wasn’t traditionally a written one so there aren’t any historical records written by the Berbers themselves that we can trace back to antiquity. As a result, it’s hard to find any direct evidence of their origin.
Student: Yeah. The ancient Egyptians and Romans mentioned them a bit. I thought it was great when the graduate assistant, Raymond, recommended this topic to me. But along with the opposing theories, the main thing is that I just don’t feel I will get enough material to base a paper on. Maybe I should have talked to you first, but I went ahead and wrote a totally new proposal. I hope that’s okay.
Professor: Yes, of course. But I wish we would’ve had this talk before you veered off into this new direction. You know, even though historians haven’t come to a consensus, we could’ve worked together and I’m sure you lol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mncould’ve written a good paper acknowledging of course that disagreements about the Berber’s origin exist.
Student: Oh, okay.
Professor: And I also would have dir乡春迷路ected you to Anthrotopics as a place to look.
Student: Anthrotopics? It rings a bell.
Professor: I’m sure I mentioned it in class. It’s a good website for scholarly sources on anthropological classes. Check it out. Maybe you could come back to the Berbers for your second paper.
Student: Okay. I will think about it.
Professor: But in the meantime, you said you have something else?
Student: Yes, it’s about nomadic populations and schooling in parts of Africa like how the whole issue of children attending school谢光豪 is being addressed i导游陈严n modern nomadic communities.
Professor: That’s certainly is a timely topic. In fact, I just read a recent study on this subject. African governments and international agencies are struggling to figure out how to deal with this issue.
Student: I’ve brought you a copy of the proposal and this time I went秋千门 ahead and did some research first so I know the material is ther刘标峰e. It’s not a historical topic. Is that a problem?
Professor: Well, the assignment was to write on an anthropological problem related to an African community. The topic doesn’t necessarily have to be historical.
1. C 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. B
1. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of being active on social media.
2. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester?lol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mn
3. Your professor asks you to help him with his research project, but on that day you have promised your sister to attend her birthday party. How will you choose?
4. Which of the following people can give most useful help in your future career direction?
5. How should parents teach their kids to work with others?
6. If a foreign teacher comes to your country to teach high school student, what suggestions will you give him for preparation?
7. Which of the following has the greatest impac迎合融t on students’ life?
1) electronic books
2) smart phones
3) online courses
8. Suppose your friend is going to a job interview. Whatlol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mn suggestions do you have for him?
9. If your university is going to invite someone to give a speech, who do you thlol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mnink they should invite? A businessman, a scientist or a p蓝燕鸟olitician?
10. Your friend has to work a lot. Please suggest a hobby that can help him spend his weekend in a molol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mnre delightful way. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
11. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
1. Describe one way you benefit from using the Internet.
2. Your college got a large amount of money, where do you think it should spend to improve student life? Tec食肉笞hnology, sports facilities and research.
3. People face many difficulties in life. Which one of the following time periods is the most difficult to you? Childhood, teenage-hood or adulthood? Give Specific details and exam涉传672ples to explain your answer.
4. Someone's coming to your city for a visit with little knowledge about the weather and the place. What su季玄瑜ggestions are you going to give him? Please give specific reasons.
5. How do you reward yourself if you work hard or get a job? Why?
6. Wh冷傲居ich of the following jobs do you want to do: tutor others, be a visiting scholar? Why?
7. What quality is the most important to be a university student: highly motivated, hard-working, or intelligence? Usneoring details and examples to support your idea.
8. Which of the following ways is the best in getting to know Italian culture?
1)Watching Italian movies
2)Learning Italian cooking
3)Attendin宋康华g Italian lectures or history classes
9. Some students prefer to take an essay question where they must write an essay to a question. Other students prefer to take a test with objectivlol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mne questions. Which type of exam question do yonylonvipu prefer? Give reasons and examples in your explanation.
10. When you earn a little extra money, is it better to spend your money or is it better to save your money for some time in the sewowofuture?
11. Some students like to learn by themselves, others prefer to share their ideas with others. Which one do you prefer?
12. Which of the following three behaviors wo337Puld you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public.
13. Which of the following attributes would you consider the most valuable in your roommates?
1) being friendly
2) being quite
3) has a good hygiene habit
14. Which kind of泥奏凯是什么意思 method will you use to solve the misunderstanding between you and your friend?
15lol官网,2019年3月16日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,mn. What kind of pet do you suggest your friend to have?